COVID-19 Health Questionnaire
If you’d like to save time and fill in our health questionnaire online before for appointment please use the link below to download then email it to us.
New Covid-19 Salon Compliance Rules
Please read the below points before coming to the salon for your appointment.
- Where possible we ask that you attended your appointment wearing a mask and to keep this on throughout your visit to the salon.
- Please attend your appointment on time and alone. Do not bring friends, babies, children with you to your appointment.
- You will be required to fill out a short COVID-19 health questionnaire upon arrival and provide your contact details for the governments ‘track and trace’
- We will ask you to use hand sanitiser.
- We will not be offering tea, coffee or any refreshment.
- We will not be offering magazines, please bring your own reading material if required.
- Please bring a plastic bag to put your coat in for storage.
- As usual we will ensure all areas of the salon, equipment and tools are sanitised between clients.
- As usual all towels will be change and high temperature washed after each client.
- Staff will be required to wear PPE for all treatments and hand wash/sanitise before and after every treatment.
- We kindly ask all customers not to book an appointment with us if you have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone that has experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If you are on the waiting list for any of the treatments listed above then you will remain on our waiting list until further restrictions have been lifted and then we will be in touch.
- If you are on our waiting list for any other treatments then we will be in contact with you within the next few days .